Monday, October 17, 2005

Sex Pather........they've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works everytime.

I think One piece is wicked, so is Naruto.

Hunter x Hunter is pretty good as well, yes I am going to go ahead and say it is.

I wonder if the artists are rich. Man it would be wicked if I can write an awesome book and become super Bill Gates kind of rich.

What would I do then? Probably buy a house in Canada, a really expensive apartment in Japan and Taiwan, a place in Sweden (have never been, so dont know if a house is more ideal than a apartment or vice versa). Buy all the Dvds I have always wanted to buy, a huge ass tv, newest game systems, a libary full of books, cars, and live with my family.

And maybe find like a job, just to give myself a reason to go out every once in a while.

that would be awesome.

What is the deal with this Swedish nanny I have been hearing so much about in movies and tv shows anyway? why Swedish? hmm

now that is a thinker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home